Monday 30 April 2012

My Media Exposure ? Breakdown!!

It is hard to imagine a world without iphones ipads ipods or any other i's for that matter! changes in the last 20 years has seen a explosion in technology and mobile comunication...
Many businesses worldwide have grown their businesses and reputation by using the latest media technology. For example, Amazon.com and eBay.com are one of the world’s largest retailers. Customers can’t visit the store itself, because there is no actual tangible store, however, they can access their online shop/store 27/7 everywhere in the world. We all, without exception, are exposed to media. I did a little analysis about how much time I spend in front of TV, using phone, internet and radio in a week.
  
My results:
I spend around 2 hours a day in front of the TV, mostly as a background,  watching news and othe current affairs programmes, I source most of my news content from TV news bulletins .  I use Internet 2 hours a day, the hours really differ in summer and in winter time.  I use Internet not only for communication with friends ie facebook and twitter but also for e-mails,  and music, but also for my research for college. However, my phone is used regularly everyday, and radio only in my car on the way to and from college, work etc 
 
 
other interesting facts at Cheryl Reif dot com!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment