Tuesday 24 April 2012


My Tech Fast Experience!

Colin Cooney’s “Tech Fast” met with gasps for Techno Mad Events Students at DKIT! Most if not all could never imagine life without their iphones, ipods, ipads!!! I on the other hand remember when music was bought on vinyl, TV was in black and white and my parents delight at a new rotary dial telephone (see picture)Rotary Dial TelephoneRotary Dial Telephone


So the idea of giving up the internet and mobile devices was no big problem for me, and I have to admit I try my best to be “Tech Free” at weekends when possible! So when we participated in the IHI Irish Hospitality Management Games in Dublin earlier this month, it was an ideal opportunity not to use mobile devices and we lasted 2 full days without mobiles facebook, twitter and all other tech devices!!

How did you get on???…

No comments:

Post a Comment